Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fog Light

Robin H

Oh the dreaded foglight.

I had the same problem with mine. My car looked wrecked when the fog got damaged. I tried EVERYWHERE for it but got one from Japanparts. koji@japanvehicles.com is the fellas address. I asked for only one Fog and explained that a stone had damaged it.

I got it for 15,900JPY

http://japanparts.com/shop/shop.cgi?mode=i...=Lights%2fBulbs

Sean

Why werent you around when my lights got busted. I swore that if the fog gets damaged again im getting rid of the other one and doing without.

Fair play Zee..

Sean

Sorry buddy - things have changed slightly over the last month, so a couple may be available. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

as the summer is on it's way and the shows are about to start I really need to be sorting out a round front fog for the tezza

so if anyone has 1 for sale please give us a pm

or if anybody is in the same boat as me we could split the cost of a pair

@ stodwyer

having a look at the site

so many different 1's :duh:

what did you get for yours ??????

mines a 99

so think I need a MULTI COATING TYPE FOG LAMP

do your front fogs cast a yellow'ish light??????????

or are they clear???????

Thanks

Robin,

I got the white fogs that cast a white light. It took Koji in Japanparts about 2 weeks to get light delivered after receipt of payment. They accept paypal too. The email address is koji@japanvehicles.com and i looked for part number 041-002-500(left hand side).

He usually returns a mail the following day.

Sean

• 2 years later...
Oh the dreaded foglight.

I had the same problem with mine. My car looked wrecked when the fog got damaged. I tried EVERYWHERE for it but got one from Japanparts. koji@japanvehicles.com is the fellas address. I asked for only one Fog and explained that a stone had damaged it.

I got it for 15,900JPY

http://japanparts.com/shop/shop.cgi?mode=i...=Lights%2fBulbs

Sean

I know this tread is very old but has anyone else bought from this company?are they good to deal with?I looking to buy replacement fogs.any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links