Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recently purchased GS300SE-L 11/11/05.

Using a Nokia 6310i via Bluetooth and on O2 network.

1) Can only transfer 1 phone number at a time.

2) Signal strength indicator on touch screen never shows anything other than a weak signal (no bars)

3) Although I can hear caller quite clearly in car I am getting comments that it sounds like I am in a Goldfish bowl!!

4) Moonroof Controls - the manual states to push and hold button for approx 1 second and roof will slide to approx 40mm of total opening and the same with the up and down controls.

Mine will only operate when button is held in.

Any help / pointing in right direction appreciated.

Using a Nokia 6310i via Bluetooth and on O2 network.

1) Can only transfer 1 phone number at a time.

2) Signal strength indicator on touch screen never shows anything other than a weak signal (no bars)

3) Although I can hear caller quite clearly in car I am getting comments that it sounds like I am in a Goldfish bowl!!

4) Moonroof Controls - the manual states to push and hold button for approx 1 second and roof will slide to approx 40mm of total opening and the same with the up and down controls.

Mine will only operate when button is held in.

Any help / pointing in right direction appreciated.

1) My phones have an option to transfer ALL as well as being able to transfer individual phone book entries from either Phone or SIM. I don't know what options the Nokia offers.

2) I either have the phone in my pocket, on my belt or resting in one of the cup holder recesses beside the gear shift and signal is fine, it varies up and down as one would expect. I am on O2 network.

3) I hadn't listened to the phone from the receiving end so I got my wife to phone me from the car and it sounds fine. It does have a speaker phone sound but that's what it is and it does not sound tinny or have echo.

4) My Moonroof operates as per manual. Press open for about 1sec and it opens almost fully. Press open again to open all the way. Press close for about 1sec closes all the way. Up and down also open and close fully if pressed for about 1sec. Are you holding it too long, try a shorter second :)

Thanks for taking time to help with this.

The moon roof problem has been solved as Lexus didn't set it up when the car was PDI'd.

I am waiting for them to come back to me re the phone as it still sounds awful and as I do a lot of miles with work I need it to be better.

Cheers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links