Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Uploading Photo's / Files

Paul Reece

:oops:Help please.

I am unable to attach files / photos in my posts.

It states that this has not be authorised by the Board Administrator?

I am also unable to set up details in my Garage?

I am a Gold Member but this is not showing when I log in.

Maybe its me, I am doing something wrong - don't know.

Well i'm blaming the Board Administrator this time :mat: .. lol

(I hope he/she has got a sence of humour? - If not I'm sure I can change that)

Help Please !

All the best - Thank you All.

I too am having problems adding pictures to a post. I get the following error message:

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

The images are small in size. Have I done something wrong?

I too am having problems adding pictures to a post. I get the following error message:

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

if you go into My controls and then manage my attatchments, you can delete some to free up space

if you go into My controls and then manage my attatchments, you can delete some to free up space

Sorry to sound like a novice but if I delete them from My Controls will they not also disappear from the posts that I have put the pictures in?

Getting the hang of this now! :duh:

I have been messing with the activator and it states that it needs to be 150 x 113 pixals and file no larger than 20K.

Thats no problem - just can't understand how some of the ones on here are far greater than that?

How do you do it?

Regards

Paul :withstupid:

Sorry to sound like a novice but if I delete them from My Controls will they not also disappear from the posts that I have put the pictures in?

I did an experiment and it does delete it from the post, how can I get around this? I thought Gold members could post as many pictures as they want.

Hi Paul

Can you please tell me how you put your photo of car on the page :duh: , I have tried sending a email to the admin asking the same but they just choose to ignore it. I hoped you could tell me how as you have just done it (computers not my strong point), when I try it just puts a link up and not the photo.

Thanks

post-11429-1136910010.jpgHello, :D

I will do my best to help!

As for Admin not getting back to you, you have to give them some time to reply and I think there has been some maintenance going on aswell,

Right here we go then, this is the way I do it, there might be another way which someone might tell us about.

When you are contructing your message, if you scroll down the page a bit more you will see attachments, you can us this to inset your picture your computer hard drive.

The other way is before you start contsructing your message, go into "My Controls" then you will see "Invision Gallery" go to your ablums and create a new album.

This is were you can upload your images from your hard drive.

*** Make a note of the Web Address were your image is being uploaded to ***

*** If you don't have this function you will have to contact admin ***

Now that you have uploaded your images you can now start contructing your message.

Now insert photo and it will come up with URL - this is were you enter the Web address you made a note of earlier were you image was uploaded to.

I hope this helps. :ohmy:post-11429-1136909935.jpg post-11429-1136910093.jpg post-11429-1136910245.jpg

Good luck.

regards

Paul

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links