Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geometry Done For The 3rd Time

Totally agree Tony.

Was just pointing out that to apolgise etc is the correct thing and I respect that totally.

To find out what went wrong and fix it is the way forward. ISO 9000 and all that :D

• 2 weeks later...
I am shocked by this recent turn of event. Myself and my team are very meticulous and do our very best for our customers.

We are extermely sorry for this turn of events. We are doing hundreds of cars every year for major bodyshops and main dealers in the area and setup lots of competition race cars which have won many races. This is the only complaint I am aware of. Not that is is acceptable, but with the amount of cars that we do, and due to human nature obviously something has gone wrong.

We would like to offer Mr White our appologies and a Full Refund. Please ring (0161 6887882) to arrange this. It was never our intention to charge Mr White for his second visit, but I will investigate what has gone wrong personally.

We consider it an honour being #1 on Tony's site. Your best interests are our main concern!

Paul

Drury Lane

:blush: Just thought I would add further comments about Drury Lane and there promises.....

I rang paul up twice with regard to a full refund has he wanted to speak to me personally after Dr Bones

spoke with him to tell him what the problems were with my geom.

Spoke to him last saturday and he wants me to put something positive if he gives me a refund, so hear goes................................ unable to put anything positive has I aint got a refund from him...

So much for him putting it in black and white about an apology and refund,,,

Got no apology and I got no refund.

I am not bothered about the refund but it would be nice if he stuck to what he say's on this thread.

Drury Lane can have the big two fingers from me and will not reccomend them to any one.

Told you it wasn't the end of this thread

It would seem now this customer is vertically unretrievable 'Drury'.

Without Droning over the reasons again it seems the promises offered have not been met!

Payment was made with a debit card.. the refund offered should follow the same method.... sending of cheques shows no honour, requesting and good word in LOC in advance is disgraceful!

Paul this part is for you!

Passionately i have respected your work....Time and Time again the reports sent to me have been exemplary 'Why OH Why' demise your obvious position now...?

Stand by your word...... and (REFUND)

Complete this verbal contract then we can all move on.........

Personally within WIM Drury are one of the best i know of......recommendation is a powerful tool.... brake it then it's gone forever!

Thanks to this thread to date i now have customers from

Birmingham

Manchester

And Guernsey

I'm in London.....

all retracted from using Drury.......

And i 'DONT' want people to feel they need to travel 100s of miles to me when Drury are more than able to set the geometry...

Paul..... Simple on the chin, stand by your word finish this thread result required... FFS!

It would seem now this customer is vertically unretrievable 'Drury'.

Without Droning over the reasons again it seems the promises offered have not been met!

Payment was made with a debit card.. the refund offered should follow the same method.... sending of cheques shows no honour, requesting and good word in LOC in advance is disgraceful!

Paul this part is for you!

Passionately i have respected your work....Time and Time again the reports sent to me have been exemplary 'Why OH Why' demise your obvious position now...?

Stand by your word...... admit things didnt go to plan.... and stand by your word and (REFUND)

Complete this verbal contract then we can all move on.........

Personally within WIM Drury are one of the best i know of......recommendation is a powerful tool.... brake it then it's gone forever!

Thanks to this thread to date i now have customers from

Birmingham

Manchester

And Guernsey

all retracted from using Drury.......

Paul..... Simple on the chin, stand by your word finish this thread results are required...

Note:...... there is a real sinking feeling in your heart when people vent bad things about you on a personal/company level....... being wrong... making a mistake is Human...... nothing wrong with that!

Handling of the complaint speaks volumes.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links