Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've just become the proud owner of a 1999 Ls 400. What a fantastic car. No more Bavarian rejects for me. I was wondering about upgrading the sat nav. I went to Scotland last week and it stopped at the border (insert joke here). I believe that the upgraded disc is, a) the same a Jaguar system, b)horribly expensive. I see a few Toyota ones on eBay. Do these fit?

Cheers

KAR

I can confirm through bitter experience that only Lexus CD's will work, I have bought and tried 2002 Toyota discs also other Navteq discs and they do NOT work.

The only good news was that I made a couple of pints when I sold them through eBay.

Regards,

Chris Vince

I've just become the proud owner of a 1999 Ls 400. What a fantastic car. No more Bavarian rejects for me. I was wondering about upgrading the sat nav. I went to Scotland last week and it stopped at the border (insert joke here). I believe that the upgraded disc is, a) the same a Jaguar system, b)horribly expensive. I see a few Toyota ones on ebay. Do these fit?

Cheers

KAR

If it is a DVD system then Toyota disks might work. It worked for me in my IS 300. I have no experience of the CD versions though.

I've just become the proud owner of a 1999 Ls 400. What a fantastic car. No more Bavarian rejects for me. I was wondering about upgrading the sat nav. I went to Scotland last week and it stopped at the border (insert joke here). I believe that the upgraded disc is, a) the same a Jaguar system, b)horribly expensive. I see a few Toyota ones on ebay. Do these fit?

Cheers

KAR

You might want to post a Q to the UK ebayer (rosswf) who is currently offering a Lexus sat nav cd. :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links