Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interior Trim Question Please?

Hello gents, new owner here of a 90 Celsior (LS400) and dont have the factory workshop manuals yet, but ive searched all 49 pages of the LS400 forum to no avail regarding c-pillar interior trim removal.

Its the vertical part each side of the rear window that holds the interior light, and has the seat belt coming through.

Have seen some pages on the net about general trim/parcel shelf removal, but no actual instructions for this piece.

Id be very appreciative if anyone is able to post pics from the manual on removal of this part, or has done it and can explain the procedure on how to do it without me breaking it or any clips etc.

It could well be that it just pops straight off, but i dont want to 'yank' it in case there are some hidden screws etc.

Thanks in advance.

Gday chips, and thanks for the welcome and the link.

But i had already seen that site, and having previously owned a Mercedes, i learnt that on those cars, trim is attached in the most unusual way, and damage is done if the correct procedure is not used, and i didnt want to go down that path with this baby.

Thats why i was hoping someone had done it, or had a pic of the reverse side of the trim to see how its actually attached.

But thanks for your answer, i appreciate you taking the time chips.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links