Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Ipswich & Cambridge

nwc100

I ahve been having some problems with the brakes on my car for 2 months now but too busy to take it to the dealers, I live near Stansted airport and none are really local to me!

So i took it to Hills Toyota to take a look 2 hours they had it "yes sir its broken, No sir we didnt fix it" that will be 2 hours labour!! So we did a deal and i paid 1 hour labour at almost £100.

So tuesday i go to Lexus Cambridge turn up there can someone come for a ride in my car to check out the noise before i book it in. Service adviser says no i will have to come back after 2pm anyday as they only 1 1/2 technicians there, all it needed was a 2 minute drive the noise is loud and all the time. So i drive 30 miles to cambridge and nothing!!

So next move drive to Ipswich from cambridge about 35 - 40 miles Lucky i have the day off, Get down to Ipswich see Gavin down there no problems ill just deal with this customer and we can go straight out for a drive, off we go and he straight away says it needs a new brake fitting kit something about the clips in the brakes moving and hence making the clunking noises.

We get back go into the dealers Gavin checks the price does me a deal :winky: and gets me booked in for a week on saturday, offers me a courtesy car before i asked new i was a member on here and generally is the man!

So i just wanted to say well done Ipswich even though you are 45 miles from my house and shame on you Cambridge.

Nick

So next move drive to Ipswich from cambridge about 35 - 40 miles Lucky i have the day off, Get down to Ipswich see Gavin down there no problems ill just deal with this customer and we can go straight out for a drive, off we go and he straight away says it needs a new brake fitting kit something about the clips in the brakes moving and hence making the clunking noises.

We get back go into the dealers Gavin checks the price does me a deal :winky: and gets me booked in for a week on saturday, offers me a courtesy car before i asked new i was a member on here and generally is the man!

So i just wanted to say well done Ipswich even though you are 45 miles from my house and shame on you Cambridge.

Nick

Sounds like Gavin being his normal very helpful self .... What a star he is ....

Woodford is pretty close but to be honest As stated above Gavin in Ipswich does a good deal without having to harass him, and i Have some friends that way as well.

Also its a nice area to take the courtesy car out for a spin in as well, Nicer than driving into London from Woodford.

Nick

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links