Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Could do with some help, I have a 1997 LS 400 in great shape, but my Centre Consol display including sat nav is in Japanese. Is there a way to change Language settings or do I have to get a complete new Sat Nave System? My centre consol has Sat Nav TV, CD, FM &AM Radio. Or do I need to hire a Japanese interpreter for the passenger seat.

:tomato::tomato:

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ May 14 2006, 04:41 PM)

Contact this guy,

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...p?showuser=5871

He should be able to help you out.

Terry

Hi

One guy suggested getting a Chinese wife to read the Sat Nav, but I think she would have a problem with Japanese.

I contacted Luke, he is going to change the system, and fit Freeview TV, redo the FM stations as well.

Thanks for the contact.

Michael

:D :D

Hi Michael

I've just read your post with interest as I too am stuck with a japanese system and the thought of a permanent Japanese interpreter!

I'm going to get in contact with Luke too if he is able to sort this out. Just wondered though, you mention he is going to change the system. Is this the Sat Nav, or the language on the screen, or both?!

Regards

Steve

Hi Michael

I've just read your post with interest as I too am stuck with a japanese system and the thought of a permanent Japanese interpreter!

I'm going to get in contact with Luke too if he is able to sort this out. Just wondered though, you mention he is going to change the system. Is this the Sat Nav, or the language on the screen, or both?!

Regards

Steve

Hi he updates the system, he said it will look the same, you will use a remote control, just a samll sensor added to dash

Regards

Michael :winky: :winky: :winky:

Steve

Hi he updates the system, he said it will look the same, you will use a remote control, just a samll sensor added to dash

Regards

Michael :winky: :winky: :winky:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks very much for your help Michael. Greatly appreciated!

Steve :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links