Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What To Do With The Budget Given And Hi Newbie Here

elexes

the apexi kit is no longer available . trying to find out about the power enterprise one now . ive sent a few e-mails off to some companies . on the power enterprise website tho its a turbo charger offered in jap but when u click english its made into a supercharger ? are they counted as the same thing in jap ?
http:// forum.altezzaclub.org.au/index.php?showtopic=3407

Copy-Paste above, take out the space between http:// and forum.

PE Turbo kit will be mega ££££

cheers for that works out lil bit more expensive then the power enterprise one ...hmmm

which would be better hmm :s

id need a fc also wouldnt i ?

question tho do power enterprise have a simular product to the power fc . i would need one of them anyways to get the correct setup for my altezza ?

PE don't do any ECUs.

The only straight swap out ECUs are,

Apexi Power FC

HKS F-Con Pro V

Access ECU (Stock ECU re-mapping, normally for Blitz s/c and t/c)

TOMs (i heard these are no longer made)

Or you could go for a piggy back type like Emanage Ultimate, but i wouldn't use them personally.

The PE setup comes with injectors and uprated fuel pump iirc.. And i'm pretty sure it requires return fuel line and a adjustable fuel reg. Get a full list of what comes with the kit as i've heard different from different places!

ye ive mailed a few companies about the pe kit and what it comes with and what i would need but so far one told me what it comes with . the other said they will have to get back to me pe directed me to some stupid webpage that didnt answer my questions and ive yet to get through to fensport to hear there side of the story

think ill be going with apex power fc

cheers for the link lots of stuff on that site answered some questions i had about trd short shift and cluches and lightweight flywheel

If you want the PE kit go through Taka.. OR try Neweraparts, there pretty good. Or you could contact Envy Performance the UK Distributors for PE, see if you can get a deal.

When you order the PFC, Make sure you order the TURBO type, and for early model Altezza. The Turbo one has a MAP sensor, N/A one does... I had to sell my N/A one as its not good for positive boost...

Fensport will put some mark up on the product, so i'd avoid going through them, there just a dealer not any official importers...

ye just rang fensport about the cluch / flywheel / quickshift and :o it was pritty high compaired to other prices i was getting . ill rember that about the power fc thx . one croud that have given me a price for the pe turbo have quoted me 5k euros which aint bad . then id have to find somone to fit it .

envy still have to get back to me with prices ...

havent been to the neweraparts website before ill give it a good old google and see what throws up . thx for the help ill buy ya a pint next time im in london ( scheduled june 007 )

No worrys.

If you want to save cash get all of it from taka or other... don't forget there will be the Tax etc too pay..

ye when i do that it kinda makes the price seem.. well not as good as some irish companies are quoting . its hell trying to make these decisions . as i keep putting off buying stuff till ive properly researched x product but i always find something else that i need to look into before buying .

a well at liest i dont have long to wait now . just have to get companies to reply to e-mails ... tis amaizing how little work a company will do when you tell them you want to spend close to 5k euros in there place if the price is right

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links