Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is220d

Macnorec

I have recently purchased the IHF1000 kit for installation, but would like some advice on the locations of the control module, user interface module & microphone. Including any hints on cable routes would also be helpful. I would also like to know if the interface cable plug is compatible with the radio in the car and how to access the radio for fitting the plug.

Thanks ,

Williaj

Hi,

I have this kit installed in my 220d and have only just had the engineer back to refit the mute wire as when Lexus changed my stereo under warranty they removed it and didn't tell me :tsktsk:

Anyway, back to the install. I have had mine fitted as such.

Control button is on the central console between the cupholder and gear gaitor (I only have welfare spec so no heated seat buttons to worry about :D )

The microphone is in the centre of the car on the light console

I have a seperate speaker as it was not possible/recommended to connect to the back of the head unit.

For mute, the wire needs to go to the amp rather than the head unit as this is now considered best practice.

If you want specifics of the location of the control unit etc PM me and I'll find out.

carkit3sd.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links