Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Predator G S M Alarm With 2 Way Comms & G S M Tracking

After speaking to Falcon security at MPH on saturday, i'm toying with the idea of fitting the latest alarm system to reach the UK....the Predator GSM Alarm with 2 Way Comms & GSM Tracking.

It is basically a top rated alarm system, with remote engine start, GSM type tracker and full GSM user control from their mobile phone.

The full spec of the system can be found at the bottom of THIS LINK

Has anybody any experience with such a system, or know of anybody who has this fitted?

Cheers

Rob

Im sure Falcon has been about for a while but you tend to see them on "car shows" offering 'deals'. They are not that well known or their products! I am not sure if all the insurance companies have them on their system for their thatcham cat 1&2... :unsure: ;)

I would suggest you stick with Clifford, Toad etc...who have been in the market for a long time and have good after sales service...

Clifford have all the features and gadgets and would defo' recommend them...I've had their system for a while inc remote start, paging facility, etc :winky:

Clifford G5 series

Clifford accessories

Iridium also have a vehicle tracking system - IridiTrak

They are usually VERY expensive!

only the best mr morse :winky:

Im sure Falcon has been about for a while but you tend to see them on "car shows" offering 'deals'. They are not that well known or their products! I am not sure if all the insurance companies have them on their system for their thatcham cat 1&2... :unsure: ;)

I would suggest you stick with Clifford, Toad etc...who have been in the market for a long time and have good after sales service...

Clifford have all the features and gadgets and would defo' recommend them...I've had their system for a while inc remote start, paging facility, etc :winky:

Clifford G5 series

Clifford accessories

wat system have you got fitted and what kinda spec is it mate? how much did it set ya back? :)

I've got the concept 600 G4 series just before the G5 came out! Equivalent to new G5 concept 650!

All the usual features: Blackjax, Digital Tilt Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Audio Sensor, Omnisensor, Ultrasonic Sensor, plus additional Clifford G5 Cliffnet Wizard (ability to plug your Windows PC into the system/accessory chain and run the CliffNet Wizard. CliffNet Wizard allows you to customize and control your Clifford G5 system and accessories with point-and-click ease. It even adds features, such as selection from among 15 different Personalized Siren Sounds, that aren't available through the system's standard), Smartwindows (More Power to Power Windows Open, close and vent any 2 of the car’s power windows using the G5 security system remote control. SmartWindows also adds extra features inside the vehicle: one tap fully open, one tap fully closed. Tap the switch during roll-up and roll-down to instantly stop the window. Vent opening is selectable via the CliffNet Wizard, and can be vented repeatedly after remote arming. The SmartWindows SafetyStop feature halts window movement if there is an obstruction), Clifford Illuminated Window Decal, Intellistart (remote start) and finally aftermarket GSM pager which allows me to track the vehicle using "tracking services". If my car alarm is activated it will ring my mobile and another number to inform me. I can also call the "car" and listen in to any conversation inside the car without anyone knowing :shifty: :winky:

All set me back just over £1000 :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links