Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello,

I own LS400 '99 from two months and looking for TV adapter to connect TV tuner or external source (dvd, PS) to navigation screen. Do you hear something or - better - have any experience in this ?

I'm also looking for pins-out of navigation module.

Do you know - is it service mode accessible from navi screen (I saw entry in service mode in RX300 on youtube.com) - maybe LS400 have/had similar ?

Today I found one switch under sterling column - near to foot light - can you tell me what is ?

And last question - my thief system arm without any signal - just one blink of turn signals - how can I trun 'bip' like in MK1 or MK2 ?

Thank you

Regards,

Mariusz

p.s. My LS is EU version (bought in Germany)

Hi Mariusz,

I can't answer your questions on the Nav screen, but can throw a little bit of light on the alarm questions for you.

The Mk IV has a different alarm system to previous models, and as far as I am aware has no audible tone when locking the car with the remote. You just get a single flash of the indicators to confirm the alarm is set. If you press the remote locking a second time, then the indicators should give a multiple (three?) flash, and inhibit the internal sensors. If there is an audible tone, then I've never managed to find it.

The pushbutton switch under the steering column fascia will switch on/off an audible tone that will only sound if you try and set the alarm without fully closing doors, boot and moonroof.

Hopefully someone will come along soon and help you out on the Nav screen - I seem to be the wrong generation for all this modern technology.

Regards,

Alan

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links