Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

well my trusty LS Passed its MOT flew through with only a advisory on a broken side light was preety chuffed

but i do have a blow in the exhaust just after the cats on both side i have run some exuast paste round them to stop it but its getting bit tedious keep doing it and want to replace the pipe

is there any were else that sells the pipe baring lexus ?

cheers guys

but i do have a blow in the exhaust just after the cats on both side

Well, my Series 3 had a blow in the same place and it was a disintegrating O-ring exhaust gasket which cost £4.11 plus VAT !

Hi, good news on the pass. the money saved on any repairs will come in handy for gas (lol)

Even with the price of petrol these cars are still very worth the extra expense.

cheers steve

thanls for the help will try the o rings was looking on L Tunned parts and the pipe was 400 dollars! :shutit: iff push comes to shove il get a stainless built up with life time warentee but dont really want to loose the silence of the engine

yea it is worth the extra expense but its starting hurt a little now was great at the start of the year every time its goingup the pinch gets harder

Just though i'd throw in that my IS200 MOT'd this week. Not a single advisory, nothing. Never had a car fly though like that before, usually at least £100+ for me!

Lexus rule!

(Though tyres and tax, also this month, was £600!)

STONEY

Hi Lozzy,

Let us know, mine just had the paste to hide the holes (both pipes just after the cats same spot). I thought the pipes were stainless steel anyway and had long guarantees so i was shocked to find the holes myself. My MOT bloke just whacked the gunk on it, you say it keeps going? how long does it last

every couple of days mines goes been using fire clay but it gets wet and cracks then starts blowing again

wurth do this silicon which i had on my clio which held and never started blowing again!

im taking to garage today hopefully to get it sorted as its killing my pocket fuel wise

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links