Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Getting New Tyres

atailor

I've had my IS200 for a couple of years now and I purchased the car with Bridgstone's. After a few months I replaced all four with Pirelli P7000. What a big mistake. I would not recommend these tyres to anyone.

Anyway the time has come again after a puncture over the weekend to replace my tyres. After looking at members comments I went for the Toyo Proxes T1-S.

Getting them fitted tomorrow.

Will let you know comments later.

Amit.

Hi,

The wheels I'm considering come with Toyo Proxes T1-S. These were included in the most recent EVO mag tyre test so I re-read the review last night.

From memory:

They came 3rd overall and were the "surprise result". IIRC, they won the wet weather handling (subjective) test, and were worst for wear (though not much lower than a couple of other better known brands).

The summary said that they were a little harsh on uneven roads and generated higher than average road noise.

Hang on, here's a link:

EVO Tyre Test - Toyo Proxes

Nige

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links