Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Pride And Joy Battered

Hey Everyone,

I haven't been in here for a while as i have been trying to get my car back to its modified state after writing off low reds work.

I have got the front lip and the spoiler and the wheels all back on the car, Well i did have the wheels back on the car driving home from my parents on friday night i hit a raised drain cover with no warnings this has actually flattened and cracked the rim on the front passenger side, this is the least of my worries as i couldnt get it moved i left it over by my mums when today i get a call from the police stating the car has been broken into.

Well broken into was one thing smashing 2 of my windows one of which being the back window kicking of my exhaust and attempting to rip out my dvd player is vandalism as far as im concerned.

So now after putting a few things back to normal i have gotta find a new dvd player a new rim a new tyre and 2 windows one of which needs tinting and the exhaust system replacing.

Only thing i can say is :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Well ppl just my feelings for the day to let everyone know there day has been a good day considering :( ........... :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Edited by janey
Just a bit too much swearing

Really really sorry to hear this fella.

It is horrible to hear the lack of respect some people have!!! I hope you get it all sorted and they find the little scrote bags that did this so they can be gang raped in prison!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links