Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Teins Fitted Today

coolrides

got my tein coilovers in today an they are good job, not the best to try fit them on my own, fronts were easy to do but rears just didnt want to come out of their hole lol, some skinned knuckles and blood but all in all good job, good advice get a mate to help ya with the rears one to push the suspension down and one to pull the shock out of its hole.

have to show tony the settings i got done at a tyre place to see if they did it right or messed it up.

well pleased.

Post your pic's on this topic matey it keeps it all in one place then :) I fitted my coilovers on my own and know what you mean about the rears, could do with an extra hand or foot to push them down with? i disconected the arb fitting in the end to give me a bit of play which made it easier :) Good job though doing it yourself :)

Post your pic's on this topic matey it keeps it all in one place then :) I fitted my coilovers on my own and know what you mean about the rears, could do with an extra hand or foot to push them down with? i disconected the arb fitting in the end to give me a bit of play which made it easier :) Good job though doing it yourself :)

cheers man, lets just say the rears took me 3 hours of cursing and shedding blood, fronts were done in about an hour or just over.

followed by cold beer lol. will have a look at posting pics an how to do it shortly

how do you get pic from album into a reply?? not the best with computers lol

i just click on add attachments in the reply box and browse my documents on my pc click on the pick you want to post and then click upload? You might have to resize the image depending on how big the file is as you dont have much upload space in the attachments area?

i cant even find the add attachment? i have managed to get a pic into my album in my controls?

Not sure then mate as when i reply you get an attachments box at the bottom of the reply post? wonder if its a gold member thing? you can also post from sites like photobucket and copy the picture link and paste into your reply :)

i cant even find the add attachment? i have managed to get a pic into my album in my controls?

Not sure then mate as when i reply you get an attachments box at the bottom of the reply post? wonder if its a gold member thing? you can also post from sites like photobucket and copy the picture link and paste into your reply :)

yea i think that the only way i can get it on, my work computer wont let me into my photo bucket but will get some pics posted soon, might even wash it for some decent pics lol. think it is in members gallery at min. dark green

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links