Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will Cusco Strut Brace Clear Edfc Units?

jason_l

Hi People, me again :whistling:

Im just about to order the Cusco OS type front strut brace in carbon, as in picture below........

garage_mod-2291-1121798504.jpg

but will it clear my EDFC motor units???

Rather than wait for a long reply from the suppliers i thought i would ask you guys as people on here have so much combined knowledge and i may get a chance to order it tonight.

I know some people say this won't fit is200, but im going to make it fit :shifty:

Jason :P

it does fit the is200, you just swap the bar round...and its the aluminium bar, with some plastic carbon film stuck to it.....not real carbon fibre <_<

i had the same brace, albeit without fake carbon on the monster when it was still an is200 with supercharger....

will find pics

erm...heres the pics

adn.sized.jpg

it does fit the is200, you just swap the bar round...and its the aluminium bar, with some plastic carbon film stuck to it.....not real carbon fibre <_<

i had the same brace, albeit without fake carbon on the monster when it was still an is200 with supercharger....

will find pics

Really???? i have the Cusco rear 40mm type and that is real carbon! doesn't have ally bar in the middle. I know the front one has the ally bar in the middle but i thought it would be proper carbon over the top?????

will it clear edfc units though???? thats what i really need to know, looks like it will but need to be 100% sure.

im sure it does clear, it was only the Prolex ones that didnt originally

Thanks Mat, also wouldn't mind seeing that picture :whistling:

I like the cusco ones but don't like too much shiney bits hence why i want the carbon one but didn't realise it may not be proper carbon?????

Anyone else have one of these and know about the carbon???

EDIT: just seen you have added pictures of the young monster! :D

Im just about to order the Cusco OS type front strut brace in carbon, as in picture below........

Rather than wait for a long reply from the suppliers i thought i would ask you guys as people on here have so much combined knowledge and i may get a chance to order it tonight.

I know some people say this won't fit is200, but im going to make it fit :shifty:

Yes will fit with your edfc units, i had cusco fitted when both products on my lexus :winky:

Yes will fit with your edfc units, i had cusco fitted when both products on my lexus :winky:

Thanks guys, this has now been ordered :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links