Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Problem With Mm System

My 250 SE-L has so far been trouble free after 24,000 miles, apart from a blown headlight bulb a few months ago.

Started the car tonight and some of the buttons on the MM system stopped working. Could not adjust the volume via the knob on the unit itself nor the buttons on the steering wheel. The Disc/Aux button did not work either. Everything else seemed to be fine.

Drove a few miles, stopped the car, ignition off, after 10 mins. restarted it and more buttons stopped working, this time including the phone dial/disconnect on the steering wheel, voice control and track up/down on both the centre unit and the steering wheel. The only button on the steering wheel that was working was Mode...

Got home and tried restarting but still the same...

Any suggestions? I guess it's not an easy fix so will try to book the car in with Lexus in the morning.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links