Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Iphone Docking!

I know you can use a Grom Audio module for an iPod input, but I don't think (as yet) an Iphone kit

has been produced. You could however use the Grom Audio kit that has a phono input, but only if

the Iphone has a standard headphone socket, so you can use a 3.5mm headphone to RCA Phono lead

adaptor. I am unsure about the headphone socket on the Iphone as I think I heard somewhere it was

wasn't a standard fit (stand to be corrected by somoene who owns one :winky:)

If the headphone socket is special in some way, so long as you don't mind butchering a set of headphones

to make your own adaptor it should be easily possible, or a ready made adaptor could well already be available.

Check with Grom Audio about the compatability of your head unit with their adaptor too before you spend any money.

(you will need to check the number by the cassette slot I believe 13901-13906 ?)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links