Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Congratulations To Lexus Bradford / Uk!

Hi

I just wanted to congratulate Lexus Bradford / Lexus UK in taking the best part of 6 months to sort out and agree to repair under warranty the quite extensive rust behind and around my rear number plate on my 01 LS430!

After 2 visits for photos, countless chasing on the phone, never received any returned calls, they have agree to repair it under warranty. The credit cruch has obviously affected Lexus as they have become particular on what they will fix (told to me by their Relationship Manager)!

Lets hope they make up for their great customer service by lending me an LS460 whilst mine is in repair (althought it will probably be an IS200!) :-(

Hi

I just wanted to congratulate Lexus Bradford / Lexus UK in taking the best part of 6 months to sort out and agree to repair under warranty the quite extensive rust behind and around my rear number plate on my 01 LS430!

After 2 visits for photos, countless chasing on the phone, never received any returned calls, they have agree to repair it under warranty.

When my '96 400 was delivered from the Lexus Main Dealer in the Midlands approaching five years ago, it had a number of faults, the most annoying being an inoperative driver's seat heater. I, too, had to make several phone calls and emails, but they continued to wriggle & squirm and try to fob me off. E.g. "The seat will only heat up in cold weather" (I bough the car in June). In the end, I wrote a very strong letter to them, copied to Lexus Head Office in the UK and told them that if I did not get satisfaction, I would write to the head of Lexus in Japan. Ee, I were that annoyed.

This had the desired effect, but I was still less than edified at their behaviour.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links