Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd V8 Supercharger

jimfixit

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's another company that just releassed there S/C's! They are called Forced Air Technologies!

MEMO - TO ALL

SUBJECT - RELEASE OF 1uz-fe SUPERCHARGER PACKAGE

FROM - DANNY WILLIAMS

Sorry for the delay as some of you have been waiting some time for this and I thank you for your patience.

Forced Air has finally released it 1uz-fe supercharger package though it still only incorporates a fabricated manifold.

The cast manifold still has not been completed and will not be ready till the end of this year but the fabricated unit performs great.

Further information is now posted on the web site and if you have any further questions don’t hesitate to drop us a line.

Regards

Danny

I just noticed that you can't attach stuff to the posts on this forum, so if you want to see the dyno results, just email me at chrisrademacher@fastmail.fm

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links