Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Bought Myself A Barge!

barneyrubble

As the title suggests, just bought myself a ls400, very pleased with it,just got rid of a bmw 540, amazing the difference in the two cars, the bmw you have to drive like you stole it, the Lexus is a lot more relaxing and people don't look at you as if you are a complete git, however got a couple of questions, when is the cambelt due, (its a 95 M reg, its got no history, but it looks and feels like it has been taken care of), and does anyone know of any good independant dealers in the herts area as there seems to be a squeaking/rattling coming from the front of the engine, sounds like a tensioner to my untrained ear, and finally, all four heated seats are not working, any ideas? thanking you all in advance.

As the title suggests, just bought myself a ls400, very pleased with it,just got rid of a bmw 540, amazing the difference in the two cars, the bmw you have to drive like you stole it, the Lexus is a lot more relaxing and people don't look at you as if you are a complete git, however got a couple of questions, when is the cambelt due, (its a 95 M reg, its got no history, but it looks and feels like it has been taken care of), and does anyone know of any good independant dealers in the herts area as there seems to be a squeaking/rattling coming from the front of the engine, sounds like a tensioner to my untrained ear, and finally, all four heated seats are not working, any ideas? thanking you all in advance.

Best barge you'll ever get!

Cambelts for series two suggested change at 65000

'95 starts series three, may be higher mileage, some one on here will know.