Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Lowered Springs Be Best To Buy

Hmm

Its a choice of Eibach and Tein (s-tec) springs, had eibachs some yrs ago on my old Civic Coupe was happy with but are Tein brand any good ? i dont want coil overs unless i need to change the shocks !which brings me to my next question the car is coming up to 49k miles, i guess its still original shocks never replace would it be ok to use them shocks ? as a car reachs certain age/mileage is advisable to change the lot ? or anyone suggest other brands, as much as i heard H&R are gd well had them on a mazda 323 it lowers the but not as descirbed, wasnt really impressed so thats a no.....

I have H&R on mine and I'm very impressed with them, I got the full 35mm drop they stated I would get.

H&R are a bit harder though, if you want near stock then Eibach are the ones to go for, they are also very good and about 10-15 % harder, H&R are about 30 % harder.

Here are a couple of pics of mine, I need to take some better ones.

2agfgk.jpg

19o0hk.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links