Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

99 Ls400 Multi Information Display

The multi information display died on me, any ideas,I had the alternator replaced 3 weeks ago, any suggestions ?

Hi. Could do with a bit more info.

What year is your car.

Has the display worked since your new alternator was fitted?

Has all the display died?

Any other electrics affected?

The multi information display died on me, any ideas,I had the alternator replaced 3 weeks ago, any suggestions ?

What year is your car.

Sorry, it is LS400 1999, no work was done to the display, the multi information display (LCD that shows , miles, fuel avg, etc. single line), the other electrical issues, in reverse the brake light stays on sometimes, same as the auto steering wheel does not function - have to adjust it manually, up and down-

Thank you for your help

Joe

What year is your car.

Sorry, it is LS400 1999, no work was done to the display, the multi information display (LCD that shows , miles, fuel avg, etc. single line), the other electrical issues, in reverse the brake light stays on sometimes, same as the auto steering wheel does not function - have to adjust it manually, up and down-

Thank you for your help

Joe

Hi again.

You missed the question regarding whether the display had worked AFTER the alternator was changed and also these other issues; did they exist before the alternator change, immediately after, or subsequently.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links