Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

With "IGN-ON" I press the Tyre Pressure Sensor Reset Switch on my GS300SE (thanks Braindead for photo showing location) and sure enough the tyre pressure warning light blinks three times. I continue to hold the switch in for several minutes, but no "INITIALISED" message appears in either of the displays. Am I following the right procedure?

With "IGN-ON" I press the Tyre Pressure Sensor Reset Switch on my GS300SE (thanks Braindead for photo showing location) and sure enough the tyre pressure warning light blinks three times. I continue to hold the switch in for several minutes, but no "INITIALISED" message appears in either of the displays. Am I following the right procedure?

Are you getting a warning message all the time?

Did you need to do this after a tyre change or a tyre pump up? When I inflate the tyres, after a warning, the sensor resets itself. After a tyre change with, the engine running, I press in the button at the drivers side and it disappears. There is another button under the glove box passenger side too. Pressing this resets the whole lot.

Did you need to do this after a tyre change or a tyre pump up? When I inflate the tyres, after a warning, the sensor resets itself. After a tyre change with, the engine running, I press in the button at the drivers side and it disappears. There is another button under the glove box passenger side too. Pressing this resets the whole lot.

No warning light had appeared; I was doing the procedure simply because I'd pumped up all the tyres (having recently acquired the car). Haven't tried the procedure with engine running though. I located the "other" switch on the passengers side, but this appears to be for selecting for a separate set of tyres. Maybe the system is initiaised after the warning light blinks three times whilst holding the "set" switch, and maybe there is no "Initialised" message on the GS300SE???

Thanks knitware! I reset the tyre pressure sensor again, but this time with the engine running whilke holding the reset switch in. And result!! The "Initialised Pressure" message displayed, and the warning light blinked three times. So all done. Thanks again knitwear.

Thanks knitware! I reset the tyre pressure sensor again, but this time with the engine running whilke holding the reset switch in. And result!! The "Initialised Pressure" message displayed, and the warning light blinked three times. So all done. Thanks again knitwear.

Hi. No problem, I'm pleased all is fixed!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links