Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Sport - Is There A Spec. Change

Went and looked at my replacement IS200 Sport with styling kit yesterday.

One thing I did notice and pointed out is that it hasn't got the "Sport" decals in the rear door quarterlight windows. They are privacy glass etc. but no "Sport" - dealer is going to check with Lexus to see if there has been a slight model change as this is a new build.

Anybody here know please?

Picked up mine, 3 weeks ago (new) spec below

Sport decals in the rear windows

If you have the 18inch 6 spoke alloy wheels did you get the silver 'L' centre caps, mine only came with clear plastic, I know Burnsy got the silver 'L's on his only couple days ago on his new one and I know for fact they are 'Miss' building cars at the moment.

Went and looked at my replacement IS200 Sport with styling kit yesterday.

One thing I did notice and pointed out is that it hasn't got the "Sport" decals in the rear door quarterlight windows. They are privacy glass etc. but no "Sport" - dealer is going to check with Lexus to see if there has been a slight model change as this is a new build.

Anybody here know please?

A member noticed the difference in the quarter light awhile ago ,maybe he will enlighten you , i can't find t

he posts he put in.

found it dont know how to put posts in and things , it was damer

There was a bag of centre caps in the glove box, I didn't take them out to look, but will see what I get when I collect the car next Friday.

Just cheched pictures of first car & it deffo. has the "L" symbols on the centre caps.

burnsy I'll have a search for the post you are talking about - cheers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links