Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Problem With Is350 Nav System

pooyata

Hello all. I just join this website, I have 2006 IS 350with nav, and i love my car, recently replace my Battery and had problem with/nav, touch screen does not work, a/c, windows and as always took to dealership and reset everything exept nav, they told me the nav unit is out, search around and called many dealership in texas, DFW, price range change from $1700 to $6k . some one said it might be only screen which cost around $700-900, i called several other lwebsite for parts, some one said take Battery and all fuses off for 5-7 minutes and reconect back, %90 might work but it might damage some other parts... wow.. i will get my car tomorrow from dealer and will try more to find out what can i do to fix this crapppppyyy nav, also friend of mine, told me the secret that i am trying to do it and fix it and pay only %20/30 percent of the cost, as soon as i do it i will let you all know, as the meantime if anyone knows any other option i would appreciate to share.

Car is 67k miles and out od warranty, one owner, no extended warranty, .......i know all of this, any idea send me an email pooyata@yahoo.com please. thanks

By the way i live in USA, Texas

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links