Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Focus V Ct

tinka

I know they should be miles apart, but, I think they may be closer than you think, I've drove the CT a while back, with the only real downside being ride comfort and road noise, from what I can remember. I've had a sit in the Focus(out of interest) and its realy nice, with a bag load of gizmos as standard and available as options.

What annoys me with Lexus is the fact that they harp on about persuit of perfection and refinement, and ruin the ride on the CT by trying to please the press, with the handling etc, if someone wants refinement they should expect a smooth compliant and comfortable ride, not a stiff one, why don't they save that for a sport version.

Rant over, the Focus is getting realy good reports at the moment, on ride and refinement and handling, so badge aside, would you consider the Focus over the CT, and why cant Lexus get the ride right when Ford can.

I know they should be miles apart, but, I think they may be closer than you think, I've drove the CT a while back, with the only real downside being ride comfort and road noise, from what I can remember. I've had a sit in the Focus(out of interest) and its realy nice, with a bag load of gizmos as standard and available as options.

What annoys me with Lexus is the fact that they harp on about persuit of perfection and refinement, and ruin the ride on the CT by trying to please the press, with the handling etc, if someone wants refinement they should expect a smooth compliant and comfortable ride, not a stiff one, why don't they save that for a sport version.

Rant over, the Focus is getting realy good reports at the moment, on ride and refinement and handling, so badge aside, would you consider the Focus over the CT, and why cant Lexus get the ride right when Ford can.

I'm switching from Focus to CT :winky:

Mind you, that's a 52 plate ST170, so it's an older Focus.

Ford make good cars - they've just never been "special". When I first sat in the CT back in about March, my dad and I both took a moment to recognise we were sitting in something special. I also took the decision to avoid Ford because 3 of my 6 cars so far have been Fords - time for something different :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links