Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New New Exhaust

made a twin exit exhaust 18 months ago. Used bits of scrap pipe from here and there ,bought 2 XR3I backboxes and 2x 2.25 tail pipes. welded it all together and thats that. Well it lasted about 18 months then started to fall apart so made this now.

exhaust001.jpg

exhaust002.jpg

I was going to have bigger tail pipes to fit the cut outs better, the size they are is about 1/2 inch smaller than standard. I had bigger tail pipes but with the boxes it noisey so this was better option. These are a smaller tail pipe and have a silencer in them its a bit of a compramise. I can make these again and again but as a non gold member i cant sell them via this website. I have tried to move stuff on here before on here and been told of even when i offer stuff at cost. So cant say how much it was but it was about 25% of the cost of the car in the first place. As mentioned i made on for about £40 18 months ago from scrap pipe but as the bumper is now cut for the second pipe and i plan on keeping the car it would be new one every couple of years or back to standard and with new bumper. this is cheaper.

The reverse cam is standard bmw unit from an e40 if i remember. It fits in the number plate light slot and has a bright l.e.d built in so you still have 2 number plate lights. Think it was about £20 from japan via eBay will look it up. Had 3 or 4 cams on there including an infa red one, before i settled for that one. On the screen it shows distance to "target" starting at 3 metres with green line then down to 0.5 metre with red line its very acurate as well.

Car Rear View Reverse Camera For BMW E39 & E46 X3 X5 X6 (#230609046847) thats the camera and item number dont think he lists them any more if not, Seller: Member ID stephenhong2009 thats the sellers name eBay of course. very nice man including a little letter with the item telling me if i ever get over to japan to look him up he and his wife will be happy to show me japan and eat some japanese......... not japanese food just eat the japanese. He could be a canibal so be carefull LOL

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links