Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

One Of A Kind (Need Help)

Hi there, and thanx for this site!

I have the honour of owning a BRAND NEW 2005 (I think) RX 300 Harrier SUV. The reason I call it BRAND NEW is because it is!

This SUV stood in a persons garage since the beginning, he did not have inporting papers or even the key for it anymore and said that I could buy it off him for R40 000-00 (about 3000 pound) and it had only 2700km on the clock (1677 miles) if I could register the car.

Well, to cut a long storet short, i got it registered as a rebuild! and according to www.toyodiy.com this vehicle was built for either Japan or the USA. seeing as it is a right hand drive, and marked in KM/H, we know that it wasnot built for the USA!

The FM Radio frequencies run from 76mhz FM to 90mhz FM and in SOUTH AFRICA where this is the ONLY REGISTERED Toyota/Lexus Harrier RX300 in the country!

Toyota cant help me, they dont know this car, Lexus can't (dont want to) help me as this car is PRE Lexus South Africa!

Is there a way to change:

i) the radio Frequencies

ii) the TV frequencies

iii) the Language display (it is in Japanese)

iv) get the clock to programmed and to not start at (9:00) each time i start the vehicle

then i would also like to know if

i) a navigation cd is availible for South Africa

ii) I can add 2x8" sub woofers to the sound system

iii) does this vehicle have a built in sound amplifier?

I would love to hear from someone please. My email is deon@simply-seychelles.com and my mobile phone number is +27 82 402 6719. I have Skype on that email address to.

Thanking you in advance

Deon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links