Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota K+C]Can Software And Cable...

north

Hello everyone i'm quite new to the IS200 scene and have the key problem... the valet key is the only key I got with the car ( bought a master-key on the scrappy and got the remote of it working then went ahead and got a new key of eBay got it cut of the valet key (strangly it opens all the locks on the car, yes boot and glove-box 2) tried to add the chip to start the car but no can do ( checked the security light and when i put the key in it takes a second before the light goes out so it must be a valet key)

So went online i found some software called Toyota K+Can 2.0, it is able to read out the immobilizer, reset all keys, add a new key or read out the current keys that are in the system so you can see if you can add a new key or need to delete all but on key...

Installed it and ran in to the following problem : it doesn't work with the ELM327 Bluetooth interface ( it doesn't seem to connect with the com-port it wants an USB to OBD cable) is there any one who has one of these cables so i can test the software out? ( I seemed to misplaced my USB to OBD cable)

PS it also has all Lexus cars preprogrammed

this is a screendump of the program:

Foto-3BJILOLJ-D.jpg

I'm based in Ipswich so if there is someone around with a working USB to OBD cable that wants to help me out that would be nice ;) you can reach me by PM ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links