Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Is300 Stereo Question

Hi all, just ordered the following head unit.......Pioneer 2400bt double din stereo and also ordered the following fascia adaptor from eBay...

item number 270639220846.

Now...im pretty certain it is a amplified version as its a 2002 model so what cable would I need?

There is one for about £9 on ebay- item number 330692108482 is this the correct one?

sorry for the lack of links, my copy and paste doesnt work on here? Apologies if this is the wrong forum, just needed a quick answer as the search function is pretty old what it comes up with therefore old eBay links :(

Cheers

The one in your link was the one I bought at first for my '99 IS200 and it wasn't the right one. This is the one I had to get in the end so will probably be the same for yours...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-200-Series-Amp-Bypass-ISO-Lead-/200640355930?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Terminals_Cabling_ET&hash=item2eb718de5a

No you don't connect anything to the amplifier directly.

1. Locate the amplifier which is located behind the glove compartment. Just take the compartment out and you should be able to see the amp bolted to the left hand side.

2. Feel around the back of the amp and you should feel two connectors plugged into it. You can unplug both of them but you really only need the larger of the two. This connector is what all of the speakers are wired to.

3. Plug your bypass harness into this large connector (not into the amp itself).

4. Route the bypass harness behind the glove compartment to where the new head unit will sit.

5. Plug the bypass harness into the ISO lead that came with the aftermarket head unit.

6. Plug the other end of the ISO lead into the head unit.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links