Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

*wanted* Is200 Vvt-I Cover

As title says, I'm after a is200 vvt-i cover as mine has started to fall apart I no I can get one from Lexus for about £50-60 but I was just wondering if anyone here had an old good condition one or a spare that they would like to sell?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Lewis

should look for a parts seller ( mind you they still ask about 30 to 40 quid for it)

or go the GFK on it ;) does require some sanding etc.... or get someone to create a metal version of the OEM part

there are no aftermarket ones the only option you have then is getting a peace of sheet metal bend in the right ways and cut to shape.... you can do this yourself if you work with a cardboard template and sheet metal snips... then get it al welded/sanded and polished or painted ...sorted!

ps i know you've done the d.i.y. induction kit so you'll still have the top valve cover showing so you could't go wrong with some sheet metal creation ;)

something like this is easily done with the right bends,

Please note the fact that he cut the perished part of and then wrapped it with carbon ;)

apexiintakelex.jpg