Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Richbrook Tax Disc Holder Custom Engraved

I wanted to purchase a new tax disc holder as the own that the dealership provided me with when I bought the car was naff. Eventually decided on buying a Richbrook one, however I wanted it customised to include the car’s make and model.

I had a quick look online and came across a site that already engraves the Lexus logo on the back of them. I spoke to the sales rep about changing the engraving to incorporate the cars model name in too. The guy was extremely accommodating and after a few e-mails back & forth & a revision or two on the model name font style - I ordered it. £18.50 delivered!!

Really, really happy with it & the silver looks great with the door controls fascia & the metal gear knob ^_^.

4yHXR.jpg

hX8Ag.jpg

I got one from lexus just with the "L" logo on it. Kinda the same as what your on about i think (cant see images). Its a magnetic one. cant remember how much it was though.

I got one from lexus just with the "L" logo on it. Kinda the same as what your on about i think (cant see images). Its a magnetic one. cant remember how much it was though.

Well I wanted the tax disc from Lexus.co.uk - In Car, but when I tried to order it from dealership they said they had to order them in especially & that they'd contact me as soon as they had some in - never heard from them again, so I thought cut out the middle man & just make my own one up & have it the way I want it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links