Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lower Suspension Arm Bushes

ssk

Posted in wrong forum - reposted in IS200. Apologies!

I have an odd problem on my IS200, the tracking gradually changes over time. The whell always ends up creeping clockwise, if I have the tracking done to centre the wheel after a few weeks the steering wheel starts creeping again.

I thought the MOT might pick something up but it did not. I have a creaky bush so I wonder if that is slowly failing and causing the tracking to wander??

I have read several old threads on here about being able to buy the no.2 lower suspension arm bushes without buying the whole arm but I cannot seem to find anywhere who still sells them. I intend to change both lower suspension bushes (both sides) as I think the creaky one may be the no.1 bush and the no.2 looks perished.

Does anyone know where to buy the bushes?

Has anyone else experienced a creeping steering wheel?

Thanks

Simon

• 6 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links