Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Induction Kit

shafik

had a K&N 57i induction kit in my old renualt clio 1.2 (first car) sound was ok but didnt sound as good as Pipercross induction kit i fitted to my old fiesta Zetec S(second car). Piper gives more deeper throaty sound on full acceleration but didnt make the car any quicker as it was only a 1.25 litre... I dont mode my cars these days but am being tempted to drop an A'pexi or Blitz panel filter in my IS3 to increase air flow.. might only gain like 2 bhp but mpg should hopefully improve. will clean my MAF sensor aswell as I heard a clean MAF improves mpg. due to accurate air flow readings.

note: never had any problems with both my K&N and pipercross even after i cleaned and reoiled them but i have read stories of failed Mass Air Flow sensors failing after cleaning wich i base this on people over oiling the filters after cleaning so just be aware of this if you opt for a filter which needs oiling. both A'pexi and Blitz are dry filters so do not need oiling and they Japanese hence i mite try one out!!

PS. i dont work for K&N

this is test of top air filters

http://www.mkiv.com/...filters_test/2/

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links