Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dpf Removal

lexus560

Hi all,

I am owner of IS 220d and as many of us my consumption is high and somehow my car has no real power, I think the main problem is DPF. Some months ago my DPF was burned at LEXUS dealer and sudenly my consumption felt to 6.3 liter per 100km in city, but 2 days later gone back to 10liters per 100km........

I want to remove DPF from my car, but I need advice, in my country there are no real experts for lexus cars, is possible to remove DPF or DPF must be cut off the exhaust, when DPF is out of the car, what is the next step, reprograming of car computer, what about fifth atomizer, injector,,,,,,,

If there is a serious profi garage in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary or Austria please let me know.

Thanks for all responses

There's a thread here that may help you :) , though to be honest I have no idea of any garages in the countries you've listed that could do the job :unsure: though it maybe worth asking on the EuroLOC site which can be found here

and the 220D engine section is here - you can ask in English (99% of the members are fluent) if your German isn't great :winky:

Janey thanks for sites.....

I have already found one garage in Prague and they told me that If they remove IS220d DPF they must add another motor managing unit and remove fifth injector......

till now I have force renewed DPF, helped only for 2 days, cleaned EGR...I will try also additives, now my consumption is 10liters per 100km, best consumption was after renewing DPF a cleaning EGR, 6,3liters per 100km

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links