Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Scorpion 5000 Alarm Removal

Thanks Brian, that's no problem.

Thank you Blowky for the reply. I knew you had succeeded.

Last time I'd looked I couldn't find those two wires. I'll have another look :geek: .

Let you know how I get on.

Ok here is the latest Blowky.

I remember doing this before as per you previous instructions.

I've attached a photo.

post-33652-0-53816100-1397225919_thumb.j

There are some wires but they go left/right. I'm going to trace these back to the Scorpion boxes.

Thanks again!

The car now starts :phone:

A big thanks to Blowky & Brian - thank you gentlemen!

You were right the two black wire are for the fuel pump.

They are in a bundle of wires under the passenger kick plate (near door hinge side).

You can see the loom in the top left hand corner of the previous post.

In my vehicle they are identified with a small rubber yellow & purple band on each wire.

The other wires going from left/right are to power the phone kit that was installed in the car some time ago.

• 6 months later...

Ok. i changed the Battery in the only fob i had with the car and low and behold,it wont immobilize ! so tried all the tricks found on here with no joy,so unlocked the car with key,alarm going off,disconnect Battery ( in the ****** rain in the dark tonight ) then dive into passenger foot well with torch/Phillips/snips/10mm socket on a 1/4 drive oh and glasses !

found the black wires in sill area,joined them,top ECU plug reconnected as factory,central locking ok.key in ignition on and yes it runs.

there is still a loom from the scorpion diving off to the drivers side with approx 10 wires,these are still connected,will look into these at work in the dry.

Did well really to get this far without issue,190,000 and almost 20 years :)

Oldhezy let me know how you get on.

Will do,only had time at work to solder/make proper connections to ecu and fuel pump.will be leaving loom to drivers side until this turns up as i can probably utilize these in the Hawk system.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331360351694?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Remote start will be a bonus :)

So the car runs fine with the ecu and fuel pump wires reinstated.

The loom still attached to units that dives off to drivers side are probably,permanent live,switched live.security light,central locking,hazards, etc which i will sus when hawk system arrives.

post-47903-0-72761700-1415553550_thumb.j

post-47903-0-42980900-1415553553_thumb.j

post-47903-0-85388100-1415553555_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links