Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Multiple Dash Lights On

Hi all,

Having a few issues with me is200 w reg I would be really grateful of any ideas

So I have got in my car this evening & my handbrake light, bulb failure light & oil light are on & also my mpg gauge has stopped working even tho everything is fine with the car. The oil is fine the handbrake is off & all bulbs appear to be ok. I had a new windscreen fitted 2days ago but & i replaced the cig fuse which was blown a few days before but apart from that everything has been working fine on the car til now. So any ideas please people ? Many thanks James

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

It makes sense as it was all OK before the windscreen was fitted, was it a professional outfit recommended by your insurance company that did the job?

I don't know how you would go about it but I would look into who has responsibility for the additional damage caused to the car electrics, mats etc and have them sort it.

Water in electrics can cause long term problems.

Then I would kick up a stink!

Electrics and water mixing as Steve says is terrible for the car. I had a Nissan when I was younger and it got flood damaged. Tried to dry it out but I could never get all the problems with the electrics sorted. The water over a couple of months slowly killed my car :(

Yeah I have been onto AutoWindscreens they are getting in touch with me tomorrow. So I will see what happens but I am extremely unimpressed I can't drive it now cos the alarm is playing up. So I don't know what's going happen or what needs to be done on the car. I have got an auto electrician to come & look @ the car tomorrow to give me a quote & some idea as to what's required.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links