Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Coil Packs

Wana

i know it wont make any difference but my coil packs have been failing first 1+2 then 5+6 now 2+3 i bought 6 second hand but because they are basically all failing i have bought 6 new ones

is there a sequence to which number the coil packs are i.e are they numbered 123456 from the front of the car

thanks

Hi... I am having this problem too. Not in that particular order though. First, 3 and 4 failed ( i swaped them around and all the other coils were firing except the two that were originally in 3&4) so i bought 2 second hand original lexus coils. When i installed them, instantly, two of the other coils went (5&6). Once again, i canged them all around and all the coils are working including the onces i bought except the two coils that were in the original 5&6 position.

Wana, have you had any luck with the new coils?

Does anyone have any clues? I dont want to keep replacing coils if they are just going to blow.

I spoke to an auto elec and he said to just keep replacing them??? seems odd that all the coils are good and then 4 blow in 3 days.

Please help!

If you need any more coil packs, i have 2 nearly new ones you can have for £35 posted for both, havind seen loads of the posts for some reason they always go in two,s.and when you replace 2 seems to blow the weakest 2 next.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links