Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

Can any fellow RX400h owner help me out here ?

When I purchased mine last February it came complete with all manuals ( ownwers, navigation etc. ) but not with a copy of the rear in car entertainment system manual.

I have spoken to my local Lexus dealer ( Snows of Hedge End ) who have told me that the publication is no longer available.

Apparently the publication was a UK sourced item as the ICE system with the floor mounted DVD player and headrest mounted screens was a UK market only fixture which was retro fitted to the vehicles once in the country.

So my question is to see if any owner has a copy of this manual and would consider copying it for me ? I am more than happy to cover any costs, postage etc. I understand that it is a fairly short publication !!!!!

Many Thanks

Peter

If you got the ICE with the DVD screens in the headrests and DVD player under the driver seat, then the owners manual is still available, part number PZ420-E8370-64. I recently bought a RX400h and had exactly the same problem, and got one from a Toyota dealer

Many thanks spurty.

Will contact my local dealer on Monday. To be honest the whole ICE deal has been a bit of a nightmare. When I got the car no remote for DVD, no headphones and no manual. Remote from eBay at £ 20.00 and a pair of new headphones again on eBay for £ 18.00 !!!! But at least when I got the dvd to work I found a film in it !!!

Regards

Wow I feel lucky mine came witll both head phones, remote and manuals. The only manual related problem I have is they gave me a more recent navigation system manual that doesn't apply to my car, but if I ignore the buttons (audio control) that don't apply to my system it simple enough to work with.

What I want to do with the ICE system is route the audio to the ML amp anyone have/done that yet?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links