Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member From Belgium.

redbaron

Hi overthere,

RedBaron here,

petrolhead since I was fourteen and I am 54 now. Have driven and raced Triumph TRs since I was 20

and have owned a ****load of cars. Bought an IS 300 Sportcross last year and fell in love with it with the same passion I have for my Triumphs. Bought an IS 200 Sportcross for my doughter 2 months later. I work on classic race and rally cars for a living an don't have the time or energy to help out my doughter twice a week because she runs an old unreliable banger.

She went to college in Antwerp now and since I didnt want this pristine IS 200 (35000 miles ) to be wrecked by drunk students, I sold it on to a serious chao who takes good care of his cars.

I became a member of the Dutch lexus-forum as soon as I bought the Sportcross,

Why join your club as well?

First: you are never to old to learn an you might teach me a trick or two

Second: I am lookin for a guynea-pig.

wfat does that mean?

I tried to get my hands on a decent tuning exhaust manifold, but they only seem to exist in websiteland.

As soon as you order one nobody has it or it looks so crappy, it's no wonder it' still in stock.

Several of my clients had a manifold made for their inlinesix Triumph by Tony Law and the result was brilliant.

So I got in touch with the guys at Law and they are willing to make one for my IS 300(NA).

When results are good ir might be a good idea to have a batch made.

And when I am at it, why not have one made for the IS 200 as well.(NA)

So I need an IS 200 driver who is willing to take one or two days of work to join me at Tony Law.

We can use his (or hers) IS 200 to make a manifold for the IS 200. And he or she will get this at costprice. Dyno testing etc is on me as well as food and the occcasional(?) drink.

The car has to be topfit, equipped with KN or equivalent on the inlet side.

If time and faclities are sufficient I would like to start with std manifokd and system, then new manifold and std system and new manifold with aftermarket catback system and or axleback system.

If Law can build a system for my 300 that outperforms the existing aftermarket systems I would not object to that,

With strict Belgium MOT in mind, I am trying to figure out if I can fit the OEM cats with a straight through welded in pipe. So I have my flow and power and they can see the cat they want to see.

Any defective cats flying around overthere? I am your man.

Hope to hear from you.

Thx,

still trying to find my way on the forum and doing some reading.

Hope to be able to contribute with technical questions concerning suspension/geometry/brakes/engine and transmission, exhausts and performance moids in general. Coz that,s what I do for a living and It's my hobby as well..So I never get fed up with it and I still learn things every day.

cheers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links