Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sat Nav

well I guess will give it a miss then.

its just that the previous 200 I had it had the sat nav which looks cool but as some say the smartphones are much better in use.

if anything will go for the custom sony sat nav which a member from here makes them ready to install'

thanking you all for your views -

wow surprised knowone checked out Ian Mio at the last meet, i would of been all over it! sounds awesome.

It deffo fills the gap and that alone is enough for me, im just weird like that lol but for me i find it more convenient to use the factory navi thats ready and waiting for my input and also cuts out any music on my speaker (so can still blast my tunes) than loading the app on my phone that has a unreliable gps fix and also rely's on a slow laggy data connection. Like i said i have co-pilot which has maps on the SD, so no lag but it has no major additional features to the car navi except for little querks like post code entry and european maps

I went through the dilemma of either getting a the car with the factory nav or not and putting in a system like Ian's either in the top or a double din. I soon realised either way i can have all the same features by using a GROM or similar for BT and Audio and a parking senor kit, which is all ide want from a aftermarket anyway.so tried to find one with a navi as to me this was a bonus as i like the stock look, dont like suckers and like i said find the lexus navi brilliant (until it makes me lost with the old maps lol- yet to happen)

Wow, sounds like you need a new phone! Google, or apple, Maps on my phone is quicker and faster than any of the TomTom's I've had (and I've currently got three), and more reliable (GPS fix, location pointing) than all of them too! Plus, like yours, if I choose to go for spoken directions (which I don't often, but have done) I play my music through the Grom from my phone, and the nav voice attenuates the music while it's speaking, then returns it to the original volume when it isn't.

I'm so tempted to buy an iPad Mini and fix that in the motorised housing, but after having a quick measure, it looks like it won't fit :(

I actually do need a new phone lol. Ive always used navigation on a OS. First on mt windows PDA (if anyone remembers them) Then had symbian for a while and now android. Last time iused my data for navigation I just froze because maybe I lost signal?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links