Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Driver Side 6X9 Not Working?

hello everyone!! please help

I recently replace my factory stereo to a pioneer avh 4400bt with a bypass lead which has problems with already # the wiring was wrong on the bypass lead which made the dashboard light constantly on and made a drain on my Battery , which I have sorted already

now I have notice one of the rear speaker is not working. so I have replace them with some after market 6x9

and I still having the same problem

so I thought ill connect the factory stereo back in to test it and all speakers works perfectly with factory stereo but just not with the pioneer avh 4400bt

so could it be the iso lead or the bypass lead that is dodgy ??

please can anyone help ?

I had the same problem with my system too (well read driver and front pass speaker not working too)

Turned out to be the cheap dodgy lead on eBay.Ordered another one,solved my problem..Hope this is your problem too and not your head unit

shaunyb23/

Thank you for your reply

There's me picking up a second hand crappy stereo off eBay tonight for £15 " alba "

And tested it out and the same problem

I have order my new bypass lead

Hopefully it is the bypass lead

And I hope this bypass lead isn't a dodgy one haha

Thanks again guys

Sorry Edward my apology to you that ended have to spent the extra to find the fault you had.

didn't know the by-pass cable would cause this beside the two joint yellow cable.

bought two double din stereo and the first one had issue with the pcb (that's why my suspect on the stereo fault) and the second one spot on but end up in total fund i could buy a brand new decent double din .

added two extra cable on mine by-pass cable to make the "light dim" when headlight turn on to work.

easy swap for a new cable if you handy on the soldering ion kit

wish you luck

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links