Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying A Used Ls600Hl?

Squasher

Hi, I'm considering buying a LS600hL. Most of the ones I've been looking at have done 130-140K. Just wondered whether anyone here has owned one with this mileage from new, and whether it drives any different? I was most concerned with how the the air suspension copes with age / mileage? The other thing was the hybrid Battery, but there are numerous stories of taxi Prius hybrids with 300K on the original...Thanks.

There have been many discussions on high mileage LS400s and if this is carried over to later generations the normal way of thinking is if the car has a full service history mileage should not be a problem.

Like any other cars things like suspension components do wear out so a common sense approach when checking the car over and taking a test drive will generally show up any potential problems.

If the car has been used as a mainly motorway cruiser, which with the mileage you mention is probably the case the road surfaces tend to be better than most A roads and up to now there are no speed humps on M roads!

I don't know the actual cost but if you are spending a considerable amount on a used LS600h it may be a good investment to have it inspected by one of the motoring organisations before purchasing, their reports are very detailed and you may be able to haggle the price somewhat.

Good luck with your search,take your time and you will find a good one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links