Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying Is200

Malzyk

Hi! My name is Maciek. Im looking for my first lexus. Im looking for is200 with automatic gearbox. Im thinkin that car will be around 2000 year. Could someone tel me what should look at when i will go watch some car? How much should cost me car in that year and engine? Sorry for mistakes but im not from Uk. I will buy it here, thats why im asking you guys.

Thank for help and hope i wont make much mistakes in my post :)

could you please tell me where should i start looking ? autotrader ? Maybe someone from club want to sell his is200 ? :P

Is someone know that car ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-02-LEXUS-iS200-SE-FULL-HISTORY-CAMBELT-SPEC-SPECIAL-ORDER-/181304050612?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a369043b4

Streange that its show computer trip, which if i know right hasn't there, and there is 4 gear automatic gearbox, not 5. I have more than 120 miles to that car and dont want to travel just to see scrap ...

Maybe someone who is living in peterborough could spend his 10 minutes and watch it ? i know that im asking much, but i have realy problem with getting there and if i will travel so far i would be dissapointed to see not car as described. I wrote to seller, hi respond only " Car is fine " which dont make me fell better. Price is realy low and its little disturbing speciali that is 02 plate. I can se on pictures that right doors for driver side have a little darker colour and i think it was painted there but could be wrong

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links