Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Head Unit Queries(radio)

nokio

Hey a couple stereo questions for u guys

1) does the head unit have any preamp outs?

2) do the 2002 altezzas come with Mini Disc players, cause the auctionhouse in japan detailed cd/md player.

3) is the cd player a 6 cd changer or is that only in the lexus?

4) how many speakers in the car?

5) since its from japan i'll need a band expander?

and any other stuff u all know about mods where its related to stereo equipment,

THANX

Nokio :zee:

Hi Nokio i have a altezza and have had the standard head unit out in the week to fit a band expander. There was no pre amps out on the back and my unit is a front loading 6 disc changer ie you can put 6 disc in the single slot loader in the front of the car , No mini disc in mine not sure about the speakers will have a look later.

Galee

thanks Galee,i will be lookin out for more info from you. i guess i will get a step down piece of equipment to connect to the speakers which come through to the trunk, as i originally planned. It should transform the active speaker signals to mV spec, ie I will then have preamp outputs. I'll have to use that to be able to get a good signal through an amp

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links