Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Led Lights Issue

PilgrimIS

Hello all,

I've got a weird one happening....

I've just replaced my stock rear lights (inner & outer) with some Eagle Eye LED ones. The issue is this.... All lights work fine... However when the night lights (LED) are on and the brake is applied only my rear centre brake lights up. However if I turn the night lights off and apply the brake all rear brake lights light up fine!

I understand that LED lights will either work or not work.... So if they're all working just not when all on together I'm confused why!

Any one with ideas?

Cheers

Here's a couple... I'm really liking them... The pics don't do the Eagle Eyes any kind of justice! They look very much like the OEM when not on except for the indicators which are clear rather than amber lenses. When the brakes are applied the outer LEDs get much brighter

post-48975-0-09509700-1397857503_thumb.j

post-48975-0-51386300-1397857530_thumb.j

You can get them from the states...there's quite a few on eBay over there. Just search 'Lexus IS250 Eagle Eye'. They are around £150 ish plus any import duty. I was pretty lucky and found someone who had bought them for a project then weren't needed.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links