Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Judder Totally Gone - And This Is How !

WP_000088_zpsb29f89e8.jpg

WP_000089_zps39294391.jpg

WP_000090_zps83110110.jpg

WP_000091_zps27490099.jpg

WP_000092_zpse4dd6a44.jpg

It is really easy to knock the wheel studs out

And then just hit it with a wire wheel until you can see your face in the hub

Now I have put it all back together with new pads and discs and it drives like a brand new car

No knocks and no bumps at all

• Like 3

Nice work Adam . I think if my old Mk2 passes the MOT ok on Monday this will be my next job as I also have brake judder when breaking from high speed and suspect this could be the problem .

A good clean up like you have illustrated would be well worth doing when fitting new discs to prevent later problems .

Nice work Andy . I think if my old Mk2 passes the MOT ok on Monday this will be my next job as I also have brake judder when breaking from high speed and suspect this could be the problem .

A good clean up like you have illustrated would be well worth doing when fitting new discs to prevent later problems .

Remember DO NOT put copper grease anywhere near your discs as the metal in copper grease may make the discs not sit flush on the hub which will defeat the object of doing all of this work

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links