Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ct200 Premier Sat Nav

David137

I have recently taken delivery of my CT200 Premier and am working my way through the instruction manual. Could some kind soul advise me of the best way to store favourite destinations in the sat nav - is it by using Quick Access or Memory points. I've been using a Garmin for years and the Lexus system is so different I can't easily relate between the two. Using memory points only seems to hold the post code and not the house number as well. Advice welcome. Thanks.

Hi. Welcome to the mad world of Lexus sat nav. I am an ex tomtom user and had one in my first lexus ct before they changed to their system. I use memory points for places I visit regularly. go to destination, then on the bottom you will see Home and a 1 to 5 click on any of those and they are quick access points. So then set your destination and it saves to that selected number. Oh watch out for the lovely Sat nav. It will show on the map, an icon that looks like a bend. This is actually the exit icon as well, not just for bends. Caught me out loads! Good luck :-)

The sat nav in my 2012 car which is a Toyota unit that the Lexus shares is crap. My £80 Garmin Zumo I use on my bikes is easier to use and better at route finding. My Lexus one won`t even take a full postcode

The sat nav in my 2012 car which is a Toyota unit that the Lexus shares is crap. My £80 Garmin Zumo I use on my bikes is easier to use and better at route finding. My Lexus one won`t even take a full postcode

My 2011 takes full post code, but you have to go to page 2 of address input to get it. Are you sure you don't have this?

My 2011 takes full post code, but you have to go to page 2 of address input to get it. Are you sure you don't have this?

Yep!

Just traded in our 2011 Premier for a new F sport and during the exchange the salesman informed me about "PAGE 2" of the sat navs Post Code page??? Owned the Premier for r 2.5 years not knowing that "Page 2" existed DOE!

Yep!

Just traded in our 2011 Premier for a new F sport and during the exchange the salesman informed me about "PAGE 2" of the sat navs Post Code page??? Owned the Premier for r 2.5 years not knowing that "Page 2" existed DOE!

You're probably not the only one, so don't feel too bad. TBH, I only found out here myself, I think.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links